Friday, June 03, 2005

This entry is brought to you by the letter G and the number 5

Yeah so today, I got to work and what did I see? A new G5 mac with my name on it. So HAWT. One Gig of RAM, I think 80GBs of memory. I get to take it out of the box Monday so I will know for sure. So why did I get a new mac you ask? Well it turns out I am going to be doing a lot of video editing and maybe a little php. That's going to be super hawt.
So I know I haven't posted anything as of lately, but everything has been going REALLY well. There isn't much to say yet because I'd rather wait to certain things develop more, but I will have a lot more to say later this month if things go well. Well it's time to go get grub. ~Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home