Beyonhawtness
I had such a great weekend. Friday I went to the movies "Amityville Horror" which was just horrible. I didn't like the movie at all, but at least the company I was with was great. After the movies we watched Ocean's 12 to make up for that awful movie. Saturday I rolled to New Bern with Doc and Frank to see Tomace. We rolled all over New Bern, went to the mall, went to the beach, and then came back and played the xbox. We crashed at Tomace's townhouse and drove back to the ville Sunday Morning. It was indeed a great trip. When I got home my mom cooked dinner and I grubbed out, so you know I was all about that.
Now I am at work, looking up some stuff and I just found out they have bluetooth cars. This isn't very important to me seeing as I don't have a bluetooth phone, but it's interesting to know how it works. Your phone becomes integrated into the car as long as it is inside of your car. Voice recognition, one touch dialing (from your navigation screen and some cars from your steering wheel.) I also found out Apple is going to make a bluetooth iPod and if that is the case I WILL have one. I am so glad I didn't buy an iPod out the gate. A bluetooth iPod will be like having pocket Napster. I can grab music from anyone else who has a bluetooth iPod or bluetooth enabled laptop or PocketPC. Not to mention I could buy another adapter that will stream the music through my car. So hawt. I'd never have to burn another cd again. I'd give my cd changer away. Well I better get back to work
Now I am at work, looking up some stuff and I just found out they have bluetooth cars. This isn't very important to me seeing as I don't have a bluetooth phone, but it's interesting to know how it works. Your phone becomes integrated into the car as long as it is inside of your car. Voice recognition, one touch dialing (from your navigation screen and some cars from your steering wheel.) I also found out Apple is going to make a bluetooth iPod and if that is the case I WILL have one. I am so glad I didn't buy an iPod out the gate. A bluetooth iPod will be like having pocket Napster. I can grab music from anyone else who has a bluetooth iPod or bluetooth enabled laptop or PocketPC. Not to mention I could buy another adapter that will stream the music through my car. So hawt. I'd never have to burn another cd again. I'd give my cd changer away. Well I better get back to work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home