Got tickets?
This weekend has thus far been hawt. My cousin has come to visit me from SC and we've been having nothing but none stop fun since he's gotten here. We did Coldstone, did the video game thing, listened to 5GBs of music in a day and a half, and the best is yet to come. Tomorrow we are going to watch the newest Star Wars. I usually never watch movies the DAY they come out, but I can make an exception for this one. Friday evening it's on and poppin at the Japanese steak house, and then back to Franks crib for a night of Halo 2. Saturday we will attend a cookout, don't know if it will be the one at Frank's house or Raleigh, but I will be grubbing somewhere. Then Sunday I take my cousin back to SC. *sadness*, but we will do it again hopefully before he goes back to school.
Ok, back to the fun.
Ok, back to the fun.

1 Comments:
you NEED to email me. RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment
<< Home