TechStravaganza
Today was the day we were scheduled to go to a seminar on some new neat products. After waking up at 3:30am, leaving my house at 4:15am and making it to work by 5:15am we left at 5:30am on our journey to Greensboro. There were a lot of businesses and a few school systems at the seminar and it was very good. I learned in detail about several products that my school system has been looking at purchasing and the benefits of purchasing these products. They provided lunch for us at the seminar but we decided to go to Olive Garden since it was 5 minutes down the road. After lunch, we came back from one seminar and came home. Still waiting to see if I won the iPod giveaway (I seriously doubt I won.) All and all today was a good day; I got a weath of information on these products and a lot of nice goodies that were being given away as well. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home