Friday, April 22, 2005

Almost Friday twice

It's almost Friday again...Well last weekend I made a ton of plans and NONE of them happened. It's all good though. This weekend I am hanging out with friends tomorrow, going to New Bern to see Thomace Saturday, and going to church with my bro Sunday. Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me.
Work has been very good this week. Very nice relaxing week. Nothing exciting has really been going on this week, so I guess I will just go to sleep now, but first I am going to give Alex a cameo spot because I told her I would post two of her quotes up here that I liked. So Alex this one is for you:
  1. "I have goals and aspirations but i am content in today and the things i have been given...People ask me if the cup is half full or half empty...i say who cares just fill the damn thing up."
  2. "I feel like a defective part that came off the assembly line all f#%ked up and my parents should have sent me back before the warranty ran out"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home