Baby's mama drama...?
Ok so for those of you who didn't read the post on February 24th 2005, you might want to catch yourselfs up so you know what's going on. Well the last I heard on the status of this event was that I'd receive some documents in the mail, saying that this was an issue that I didn't have to worry about any longer. Well out of sheer curiousity I called three weeks ago to check on the status of this issue, and appartently after getting someone to FINALLY return my call I was lied to and NOTHING was done at all regarding this issue. So now I have to drive all the way to SC to get this issue resolved. What kind of BS is that? So there blows my theory of driving to Greenville tomorrow night for graduation. I definitely won't get there until Thursday afternoon, and worst case scenario MAYBE Friday. That puts a damper on my extended weekend. This month has been a let down so far. I had really high hopes for May, but I don't know anymore. If it's going to be a spectacular month it better start doing something good right about.....now.
On the bright side today, my boss and I finally eliminated 90% of spyware, 98% of peer to peer programs, and ALL instant messaging programs. Yep, that means I won't be on AIM at work anymore....at least not until I figure out a way to beat the system. I guess I'll start trying to crack that tomorrow. Well now it's time for bed. Night Everyone
On the bright side today, my boss and I finally eliminated 90% of spyware, 98% of peer to peer programs, and ALL instant messaging programs. Yep, that means I won't be on AIM at work anymore....at least not until I figure out a way to beat the system. I guess I'll start trying to crack that tomorrow. Well now it's time for bed. Night Everyone

1 Comments:
network security... such a double edged sword.
Post a Comment
<< Home