Thursday, April 14, 2005

Almost Friday

Its been a minute since I have updated, I have actually been too busy to blog. Imagine that. So what's been going on? Well things have been shaky at work, not on my part, but with the people around me. Things have been rather uncomfortable at work with drama that relates to certain people, but things seem to be getting back to normal.
Aside from my main job things have been going REALLY well. I have been getting great news and things are going well. Doug is sending me all the paper work to finalize the company, "Identiti Designs", I am making. I am getting the licensing information taken care of that Faisal and I need. I have JUST finished my company's first website. www.rk-guardian.com and Faisal and I are getting together this weekend to tackle our first group job together. It's going to be hawt. I will be so happy when everything falls into place. I still have so much work to do to make it all work. Contracts, accountant information, etc. J-Dy if you want in just say the word. More good news; my boss is going to need me to do more things for his company which will provide me with more experience that is different from my current job. If that wasn't enough good news I just found out I can go back to school to learn things that relate to my job and get paid to do it starting in the Fall. How HAWT is that? Go to work half of the day and go to school the rest of the day and still collect a FULL check. It's a beautiful thing. Well got to go.

Stuff I am looking forward
  • Seeing D, Krontz, and Faisal graduate in May
  • Seeing Alex and J-Dy in G-vegas in May
  • My birthday :)
  • Seeing Tom graduate in June

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home