Sin City
I wish I could say that I just got back from this awesome trip from Mexico or Vegas with a title like this, but nope, I only went to see the movie with Faisal. I really don't know what to say about it. Faisal thought it was a really great movie. I however have mixed emotions, it was good, but it was odd. Keep in mind I have never read the comic book either. I really don't have much to say about the movie at all.
My week (more like 3 days) off of work has been pretty good. I went to work Thursday and Friday and actually used that time to learn new stuff. I learned how to format xml in a browser and the limitations of xml as well. I also learned a little bit more about connecting ASP.Net to databases. I also took the liberty of playing around with keyboard at work. I got the audio gateway working, bluetooth activesync working, network access working, and file transfer working. I've decided now that I need a bluetooth cellphone so I can see how that works with all my other devices. Faisal was trying to convince me to get a bluetooth printer, but I don't print enough to need a bluetooth printer. Well I guess I will get back to my endurance race in GT 4. ~Late
My week (more like 3 days) off of work has been pretty good. I went to work Thursday and Friday and actually used that time to learn new stuff. I learned how to format xml in a browser and the limitations of xml as well. I also learned a little bit more about connecting ASP.Net to databases. I also took the liberty of playing around with keyboard at work. I got the audio gateway working, bluetooth activesync working, network access working, and file transfer working. I've decided now that I need a bluetooth cellphone so I can see how that works with all my other devices. Faisal was trying to convince me to get a bluetooth printer, but I don't print enough to need a bluetooth printer. Well I guess I will get back to my endurance race in GT 4. ~Late

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home