Monday, June 20, 2005

My weekend in G-vegas

So Thursday I left work and went straight to G-vegas to see Alex, Amber, Dave, and Brent. It was such a great weekend. It was a weekend full of great food, great company, a lot of celebration, and a little bit of video games. Of course it was weird going to G-vegas and know that I wouldn't get to see D, but it was still awesome nonetheless. I had almost forgot how awesome it was to hang out with Alex. She made my weekend so much more relaxing. It's been so long since I could actually just veg out and relax. Whenever I go see most of my friends, I end up being tired and exhausted when I get back, but this time I didn't want to leave. I just wanted to stay a little while longer, and apparently so did my car, because it broke down on the way home. I had to call Alex for help to get some antifreeze for my car. It had overheated and I thought putting some antifreeze in it would fix the problem. So Amber and Alex took me to get anti freeze and my car cooled down and so we said our good byes once again and I headed on my way back towards Fayetteville. Unfortunately .2 miles down the road my car overheated again. I literally got my car up to 50mph and had to pull right back over. I tried to call Alex again, but had no luck because both of my cell phones were dead. Yeah I am an idiot. I have two cell phones and didnt bring a charger for anyone of them on a four day trip. Lucky for me a beautiful stranger stopped by and let me use her cell phone. So this time I called Brent, and he came out and I ended up calling a tow truck even though I was just going to go back to Greenville. Brent and I chilled out for a while listening to a comedy special by Paul Mooney that he had on cd. Wow that was outrageous comedy. I thought Paul was good on the Dave Chapelle show, way better on cd. While sitting in the car I decided it would be better to go ahead and go home to get my car fixed than lounging in G-vegas another day. Long story short, it took me six hours to get home Sunday and I definitely arrived by way of tow truck. So now I am home, exhausted, and ready for bed.
Alex and Brent thanks for being there and Alex thank you for always being you. You always have a way of making my day. Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home