Mr. and Mrs. Smith
So today was another good day. I ran a lot of errands today; got my haircut, renewed my registration on my vehicle, did some clothing shopping, bought a new book (PHP), ate great grub, got a call from Doug, etc. It's been a busy day. I also went to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith...twice. It's definitely a "DVD-getter." It was a very funny action packed movie, but I won't go into many details about it. I will give you two of my favorite quotes from the movie though.
"There are no happy endings...happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet." - Angelina Jolie
"I guess when the end comes all you can think about is the beginning." - Brad Pitt
I think those quotes are just hot. Well it's time for bed now
"There are no happy endings...happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet." - Angelina Jolie
"I guess when the end comes all you can think about is the beginning." - Brad Pitt
I think those quotes are just hot. Well it's time for bed now

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home