Thursday, June 30, 2005

If my car was Rick James...

Yeah so if my car were like Rick James it would screaming, "I'm Ford Taurus biatch, one of the baddest, brokest, automobiles in the world." It would then go on to have an interview with Dave Chapelle with the following highlights.
  • " I don't EVER remember leaving Marcus stranded on the side of the road...Why would I do that? Yeah I remember leaving Marcus stuck on the side of the road. "
  • " F*%k your job n*gg@!!! Ya'll should have never gave me antifreeze! "
I really should do a video of this, it would be freaking hilarious. Ok so these thoughts have been spawned by my recent car troubles, and only Dave Chapelle fans would have the slightest clue of what I am talking about. Anyway, I seem to be having a problem with my car leaking antifreeze and everything I've tried hasn't worked. At the moment my car works great, I just have to fill it up with antifreeze everytime I get ready to drive it, so I guess it doesn't work so great, but at least it works. Oh well I am going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home