It was indeed a Good Friday
So I get to work today and there is only ONE person there when I arrive at 7am. So I set around for about 2 hours just fixing some small things on the site that I've been wanting to correct but have never had the time AT WORK to fix. So I fix the small stuff and start researching how to tie pdf forms into a database. Its something I've wanted to learn for a while, but now I can see where it'd be useful to know, so I'm taking it upon myself to learn it. My boss finally gets in shortly after I've made the corrections to the site and we decided we needed to make a trip to RadioShack to get a couple of cables, but first we decided to grub. So we went to a gathering his family was having for Easter and it was wonderful. It was indeed a TRUE celebration of Easter. The children explained to the adults the why we have Easter and why it's important to celebrate it. Even my boss's two year old daughter knew why we celebrated Easter. It was great to see an uncommercial Easter celebration. That made my day. So after the celebration we left to go to RadioShack and then back to work. It was definitely a good day. Happy Easter Everyone

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home