Another day in RTP
Today I went to RTP, to observe a demostration by Oracle on grid computing. I learned alot about 10g works and what we can use it for. The seminar lasted for about 4 hours and I actually got to see how they install it and configure it. It was a very effective presentation. After the seminar, we of course had to go eat. It was a good trip, it was way better than the last trip to Raleigh where we were stuck in traffic for 7 hours.
Well next week is spring break and I will get to relax. It sucks that I have to work on good Friday, but at least I get that time off. I need to make some plans for next week, but I don't know what exactly I should do. But for now, it's time for food. Later
Well next week is spring break and I will get to relax. It sucks that I have to work on good Friday, but at least I get that time off. I need to make some plans for next week, but I don't know what exactly I should do. But for now, it's time for food. Later

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home