Saturday, March 12, 2005

Training is so important

Today work was really good. We fixed a bunch of small problems all before 10 a.m. A few minutes before 11 we went to lunch and grubbed at KFC, and then my boss announced that we'd be doing training for the rest of the day. We have a training lab downtown for our teachers and faculty. It's a very nice facility, and what's even better is that we got a new projector not too long ago, and that's what we were training on today. Rather than use a computer to test out the quality of our project and all of it's many features, we decided to hook up the cable to it and watch...I mean examine the quality of the projector playing the Carolina vs Clemson game. I have to say I was much impressed with the results of the projector and the game. By the time the game was over it was about time to go home so I left. I went home and played Tekken 5 and unlocked all the characters, got bored with that and went from 8 % to 14% on Gran Turismo 4. I was planning on hanging out with the guys tonight, but I was just too tired to go out at 11pm. I am getting old. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home