Friday, February 17, 2006

Date Movie

So I decided to go see "Date Movie" with my friends tonight. It was a good decision. The movie was very funny. It makes fun of Napolean Dynamite, Wedding Crashers, Meet the Parents, Something about Mary, Dodge Ball, Hitch, Wedding Planner, just to name a few. No movie was safe from getting joked in this movie. It wasn't as funny as Scary Movie, but it was still rather funny. So how about after we saw the movie, Dom took me back to my high school days and put the Mase Harlem World cd in my changer. Wow, "Jealous Guys" Best song that was ever terribly sung. Has anybody ever noticed that Mase talked like his voice was chopped and screwed even before Chopped and Screwed music even came out. Well I think I am going to lie down. I have a tummy ache. They should have never gave us candy Charlie Murphy. On the bright side though Cameral Reese's Peanut Butter cups are the shiznit.

1 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

sounds like something we'll have to do this weekend when you get here, homey.


oh, and what am i going to do about my sunglasses, charlie murphy?

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home