Saturday, February 11, 2006

Final Destination 3

One word to describe this movie....Crucial. I really enjoyed this movie, it's a "dvd-getter". They put so much thought and so much creativity into this movie. This movie was so good that I went back and watched the previous two movies before it to see things that I hadn't noticed before. I won't spoil Part 3 for everyone, but I will go back and point out some stuff I noticed on the other movies. In part one there is a scene where Alex, Claire, and the other two guys are in the car. One character stops on the train tracks and actually gets stuck in the car. His seatbelt won't unbuckle and the door is locked. Long story short he gets rescued, but did you noticed after he gets out of the car that he had peed all over himself. In part two I noticed when the girl riding shotgun in the suburban gets killed in the "dream sequence" her had actually was outside of the sunroof because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. I also noticed that the radio stations that played on the radio were the same in all of the movies. Their were a lot of reoccuring themes. All and all I will go see this movie again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home