Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ringtones

Ok, so ringtones are REALLY easy to make. Alex (she's SO AWESOME) bought me a $20 cable off of ebay that came with a cd and now I can pretty much turn any song I like into a ringtone. I wish I had a better phone now. I think I am going to get some server space and set a way for all my friends to get free ringtones. We will see. I have to find out how hard it is to do that and how much loot it will cost to set it up. I must have made about 20 ringtones last night in an hour and a half. It was actually fun. Wow, I really am sad. Most people watch TV for fun, I figure out how to make ringtones. Welp, I've got a nice full day of Christmas shopping ahead...night everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

so where are these magical ring tones, hmm?

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home