Friday, December 30, 2005

King Kong

Yeah so today's been a good day. I played video games, fixed two pcs, watched King Kong and ate dinner with friends. Now I am watching the end to Need for Speed Most Wanted. King Kong was a pretty good movie. It was long as heck, but definitely worth seeing. It had everything in it, comedy, drama, action, car chase, etc. It was an alround good movie.
So I am really looking forward to New Years, because my two cousins are coming to visit for a week and my car gets fixed. It's so necessary. Welp time to prepare for tomorrow night.

2 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

how did you like that ending to NFS?

12:54 AM  
Blogger c00se said...

The phrase, "Whose really smoking crack?" came to mind. I was rather disappointed...twice. It reminded me of "The Fast and the Furious" with an even crummier ending.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home