Christmas
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! I hope everyone had a great time celebrating Jesus's birthday. My Christmas was great. I got a wonderful present. My niece actually came down from CT with her grandmother and I got to spend two days with her. I didn't get to see my brother, but that was just as good if not better. I had a really great time with my niece. We made some songs on the Mac computer, worked on some remixes on my windows pc, and played video games. It was fun.
I really didn't want anything for Christmas, but my parents still hooked me up with a lot of stuff. Mostly clothes, cologne, and loot. I actually did a good job of hooking my parents up this year. I bought my dad a laptop and my mom a living room set. They were REALLY surprised, but it's not all about the presents. It was really just good to have everyone home at the same time. Everyone works odd schedules at my house. So Christmas was good.
I really didn't want anything for Christmas, but my parents still hooked me up with a lot of stuff. Mostly clothes, cologne, and loot. I actually did a good job of hooking my parents up this year. I bought my dad a laptop and my mom a living room set. They were REALLY surprised, but it's not all about the presents. It was really just good to have everyone home at the same time. Everyone works odd schedules at my house. So Christmas was good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home