What's new?
Last weekend was a pretty good weekend, even though it didn't go as planned. I was supposed to hang out with the fellas in the ville, grub it up, play some Halo 2, and go watch a scary movie, but that didn't happen. Instead I ended up getting lost in the whole first season of "Lost", doing laundry, and cleaning up my room and of course Sunday I went to church and that was great. We had homecoming this past Sunday and it was incredible; I enjoyed myself.
So what's new this week? My laptop for work finally came in. I was expecting a 17" laptop from Sony or Toshiba, what I got was a 15" Dell Latitude D610. It's an upgrade from the IBM R40 that I was using, but not what I was expecting. So I guess I'll configure it for Macromedia Studio MX, PHP, and setup my IIS to see how fast it gets bogged down. The stats of the new laptop aren't worth mentioning, but I'll sum it up Centrino, 256MB (I wanted 1 GB), DVD burner (not necessary), Windows Professional. That's about it. It's all good though, it's free. Welp later.
So what's new this week? My laptop for work finally came in. I was expecting a 17" laptop from Sony or Toshiba, what I got was a 15" Dell Latitude D610. It's an upgrade from the IBM R40 that I was using, but not what I was expecting. So I guess I'll configure it for Macromedia Studio MX, PHP, and setup my IIS to see how fast it gets bogged down. The stats of the new laptop aren't worth mentioning, but I'll sum it up Centrino, 256MB (I wanted 1 GB), DVD burner (not necessary), Windows Professional. That's about it. It's all good though, it's free. Welp later.

1 Comments:
we run d610's at work... nothing super, but they get the job done well enough. get some memory, though...
Post a Comment
<< Home