Friday, August 26, 2005

My first vacation from work...

So today start's my very first PAID vacation from a job. This is the first time I've held a job that gives you paid vacation and this week, is my week to take it. I have been sitting here for 2 hours and I honestly don't know what to do with myself. I usually get off of work and prepare for the next day when I get home (even on weekends) but now I don't have to do that. It's a weird feeling honestly. So what do I plan to do this week? Well I am going to CT. My father has to work this weekend so we are going to leave Sunday night and go to CT. It's going to see all the fam that I have up there, even though I would really like to leave tomorrow. Maybe I'll get to make the most of this weekend, and do something fun. Who knows? I need food.

2 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

note to c00se: josh is hungry...

for some one on one w/master c00se in tekken 5. bring it ho.

11:49 PM  
Blogger c00se said...

You think you're worthy?
Cocaine is still a hell of a drug

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home