Sunday, September 18, 2005

Raleigh was great

Wow this weekend. What can I say about it? Well if I had to compare it to something I would say it's like the keys to my old Ford Taurus....off da chain. So for those of you who don't know, this weekend I went to Raleigh to see J-DY, Krontz, and D. It was a great weekend. I got to J-Dy's place around 5:40pm Friday and what better way to celebrate my arrival than with food. We met up with some of his friends and "grubbed it up" Mexican style, it was very good food. Then we went to Coldstone for ice cream, and met D and M-Egg-an at the movies to watch "Lord of War"; which D refers to it as "Lord of Bore", but I thought it was good...just long winded. After the movie we talked a while, mostly making jokes at the movie and then departed.

Saturday J-Dy and I went window shopping for computer parts. Yeah most people window shop for clothes, but not us. We grubbed up at chick-fil-a, did some more window shopping, grubbed at Johnny Carino's (Italian) and then went to play Tiger Woods 2005 probably for the last time...but that's only because Tiger Woods 2006 comes out Tuesday. Its a shame the last time I will play J-Dy at 2005 and I lost. I should have gotten my controller out of the car.

Sunday I stopped by Krontz's new place early because his parents were in town, chatted with them for a while and then went to do what we do best...and that is get fat. So we went to Bennigans and it's the FIRST time I have EVER went to Bennigans and not got the "Monte Cristo" aka "Monte Crisco" and we call it that because it's so fattening. Then we went yet again to get fat at Carvel's and after that I said my goodbye's to Krontz, dropped j-dy off and said goodbye and thinks to him, and see Candace on the way out and said good bye to her.

All in all it was a great weekend. I am so happy that all of my friends are out of college, employeed, and living as well as they are living. God is so good. I am very proud of all you guys. I will definitely see you again before the year's out. J-Dy thanks for providing me with a couch to crash on during my visit and Krontz thanks for the offer of a couch as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

^hater driving mommy's buick, i think^

yeah, coose is not the damn man. we did not get fat. we did not get our xbox on. we did not keep it right and tight.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home