Thursday, September 08, 2005

I am OFFICIALLY a GEEK (just for J-Dy)

J-Dy you're the only one that's going to understand me on this one. I was in the mall yesterday with my neighbor and of course we are doing what guys do in the mall..."Enjoying the scenery." So I'm waiting for the lady to switch the battery in my watch because it died while I was on vacation (*Note* it was cheaper to buy the watch over than install a new battery.) but anyway, we were looking around just being observant. And I went to make a comment about this girl and the first thing popped out of my mouth was, "Man, she is Pentium 4 status" and my neighbor being the F.C.G.A (Future Computer Geek of America) that he is chimes in and says, "Yeah she's got the Hyper Threading going on, but the chick behind her is P4 status overclocked." and he was right. But anyway, I know that I am a computer geek now that I'm rating girls based on processors names and speed. I kept thinking to myself...."Terrible" as we strolled through the mall shouting to each other "386 and 486...maybe" J-Dy I will go more into it about the characteristics of a girl that would place her under which processor type. It's funny how we come up with this stuff, take for instance a girl that's hot, but no good is a celeron. Basically the kind of girl I only date for two-three weeks. Well that's enough about all that. I'm going to sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

RTP has it's share of athlon 64's in a business suite... and a couple K6-2 333's for every one of them. they used to be the hotness... USED to be.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home