Thursday, August 25, 2005

I got a free umbrella

So today gave me a break from the madness. I was certain that it was going to be another exhausting day of fixing computers and doing little nick picky favors for teachers that they should be able to do for themselves. However, such was not the case. Today I got to escape to the Cisco lab in Raleigh to see how Cisco is marketing it's Voip solution towards Education. It was a very educational experience and I actually got to see how to implement the product RATHER than the sales pitch that my boss and I got last time. All and all it was a good day in Raleigh, I had a great free lunch, I learned some AWESOME information, and I didnt get snowed in this time like in January the last time I went. Oh yeah, and I got a free umbrella hence the title of my blog. ~Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home