What a great weekend
I finally made it home. This weekend was great. It was great finally getting to meet J-Dy's peeps. He has a wonderful family, they made me feel right at home. In recent news, today we (J-Dy and D) went to the Carolina Ale House to celebrate J-Dy's b-day and watch the Carolina Duke game. I thought we were going to get kicked out, but everybody was loud so it was all good. The food was great, and I have to say that was the first time I ever had a Fried Snickers bar...."It was HAWT." I hope to have one again soon.
Highlights from the weekend
Meeting J-Dy's folks and Dereck
Singing you are the love of my life in the parking lot of Olive Garden with D
J-Dy's Pantala Naga Pampa ring tone for his phone and bluetooth headset (SO HAWT)
Mr. Dy's "pimp my ride" collection
Staying up til 3am laughing at movies with my cousin
Seeing Moink,Krit, Curtis, and Greg
and this conversation....
J-DY:....yeah I'm only in the mood to see a movie if it is good.
Me: "Be cool"
J-DY: Yeah it would be cool to see a good movie.
Me: No fool let's go see the movie "Be cool."
J-DY: Oooh that movie.....
Highlights from the weekend
Meeting J-Dy's folks and Dereck
Singing you are the love of my life in the parking lot of Olive Garden with D
J-Dy's Pantala Naga Pampa ring tone for his phone and bluetooth headset (SO HAWT)
Mr. Dy's "pimp my ride" collection
Staying up til 3am laughing at movies with my cousin
Seeing Moink,Krit, Curtis, and Greg
and this conversation....
J-DY:....yeah I'm only in the mood to see a movie if it is good.
Me: "Be cool"
J-DY: Yeah it would be cool to see a good movie.
Me: No fool let's go see the movie "Be cool."
J-DY: Oooh that movie.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home