This weekend will be great like a bowl of Frosted Flakes
It's almost the weekend, therefore it is all good. This weekend I am going to Raleigh to celebrate Josh's 23rd year of existance and after this week, it's definitely needed. I have had a great week, but its just been busy. Its seems that even when I am not at work, I am working on something for work. I am glad that I have a job that I don't mind working. So about this weekend....yeah it's going to be hot. In honor of the fun I am going to have, I have written a few lines of poetry that was meant to remind you of the "Night before Christmas." Enjoy
'Twas the night before Friday, and everyone in my house
Was watching TV, even though the cable was out
Snoop was on TV, with his hands in the air
Waving them all around, and it was ME who didn't care
The c00se was nestled all snug in his bed
while visions of food rolled through his head
Tomorrow we will be at Olive Garden, no doubt of that
Me, D, Josh, and Spencer.... ALL.. getting fat. "
Was watching TV, even though the cable was out
Snoop was on TV, with his hands in the air
Waving them all around, and it was ME who didn't care
The c00se was nestled all snug in his bed
while visions of food rolled through his head
Tomorrow we will be at Olive Garden, no doubt of that
Me, D, Josh, and Spencer.... ALL.. getting fat. "
You've been a wonderful audience, good night :)

1 Comments:
we did not have an awesome weekend. no, no we didn't. we don't do that. ever. bye.
Post a Comment
<< Home