Ask'em about his Axim
Yeah so today when I got to work I was pleasantly surprised. Sitting at my desk was a New Dell Axim x50v. For those that don't know what a big deal this is, click here. These things aren't cheap, especially this model. So my basic reason for getting the axim, as I was informed, was to write some programs that will help administrators do their jobs better. Some examples are making the forms they need available on Pocket PC so they can fill them out on the spot and have them sent to a database and be printed by the time they get back to the office. J-Dy it looks like our pocket pc project paid off from Tabrizi's class huh? Currently making programs like that is NOT in my job description, but I have been informed that my job description will be changing soon. Considering my last two days of drama, this was really good news....twice.
7-days to J-Dys birthday :)
7-days to J-Dys birthday :)

1 Comments:
btw, my birthday isn't until the 6th.
Post a Comment
<< Home