Thursday, January 11, 2007

A good day

2007 has been awesome thus far. It really looks like it's going to be another wonderful year. My cousin has spent the last week visiting and we've had so much fun. It's always good to have the opportunity to hang out. We pretty much do the same thing I do with all of my good friends, eat, play games, and watch movies. We did continue with our yearly tradition of going after Christmas shopping. We went to the outlets last night and hit it up. It was another good time had by all. We will definitely have to do it again.
Work has been going well. Everything is starting to come in for the Cancer Redesign project and other projects are starting to emerge. In recent news, I've found out my work laptop has been kidnapped. I asked the head of Hardware where is the laptop I was promised and even SHOWN last week and he explained it's being held captive but I will receive it soon, so we'll see. I am definitely going to need it before the redesign starts. I have my fingers crossed for Monday. The people I work with are really great. I have such an appreciation for them. I walked in this morning and everyone was gathered in one office. So I walk in and say hello and good morning and Mike replies, "Marcus it's going to be a great day today." And everyone is sitting there eating cookies and they passed me a cookie and I ate it and said, "Wow it is going to be a great day today." But it's amazing that we all got so much enjoyment from sitting there eating Reese's cookies. It's not often that you find people, like myself, that get so much pleasure from something so simple. It doesn't take money or a free trip to boast morale, just a simple cookie.
I've gotten tons of good news from all of my friends. Things seem to be going really well for them and that's what I love to hear. I've had one friend just recently land a REALLY sweet job, one's getting married next week, and there are tons of other news, so I'm really excited for a lot of people.
Note to J-Dy: c00se is hungry. I am going to get food now.
Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home