Number 100
I just realized that this will be my 100th post to my blog. Wow!!! It's hard to believe I've been blogging (to the two people that read it) my incredibly boring little life for that long. lol Well yesterday I broke out Red Steel and played it for the second time. The first time I played it I only got 2 minutes into the game before quitting because I got dizzy. I was deteremined to at least make it to 10 minutes this time. An hour and a half later I got to say it's not that bad. The first first person shooter and stabber game is pretty good. The trick to it unlike Wii sports is you have to sit down. My arm got kind of tired, I wish I could make some kind of stand to lay my arm on. It could of reminded me of back in the day when my dad used to make me hold the antennea in one spot so he could watch football. lol I need a stand to slide the controller in and point it at the screen. Well I better get back to work.
~c00se
~c00se

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home