Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wow

I finally opened up my Nintendo Wii Wednesday after work and it's flippin awesome. I am so glad I didn't have one of these in college because I would have flunked out and probably broken every thing in my room swinging my arms around. Wii Sports is my favorite game so far. Every sports game plays just as if you were playing a real sport. In tennis you can lob the ball, slice it, or spike it. In bowling you can hook the ball, spin it, or lob it. In baseball you can wiggle the bat around like the pros do while they get set. You can wind up like you would when you pitch. Boxing, is just like boxing. You can "bob and weeve", duck, stick and move. It's pretty phenomenal. I haven't played Zelda yet, but I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home