Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Employed

Ok so today was my first day of being at work without being at orientation. Today I found out just how much work is going to be required to do my job. Yeah, it's going to be a crucial first 6 months, but I am up for the challenge. My job now encompasses web page design, editing, consulting, and maintenace of servers. There's a lot of things I want to go ahead and get started on but I can't because I have to wait for software to come in. I also have to wait on a replacement pc. I got a lot of stuff to wait on, I don't even have email yet. Sadly the hottest stuff I will do on this site will be internal, so you won't get to see any hot stuff unless marketing demands some flash. Well I guess I it's time to find food to munch on.
2.11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home