God Never Ceases to Amaze Me
My boss has four wonderful children. They are probably some of the brightest most well behaved kids I have ever met. Well yesterday we were talking at work and he was telling me that one of his kids, his youngest son, did something to make him cry. So that's completely out of his son's character, because he's a great kid. So I ask him to elaborate about the situation and his goes on to say. Well recently I've been working more and more so I haven't gotten the opportunity to go to church during the week with my family like we normally do. So because my son is worried about me not going to church during the week he's asked me to start reading the bible to him before he goes to bed. This is something they started at the beginning of this week. So he tells me yesterday they were just finished reading and his son started asking questions about certain things he didn't understand like he always does and he said it was the last question that got to him. "Well daddy how do I ask God to come into my heart? I always ask him to forgive me of my sins but I've never really asked him to come into my heart and to be my all." And knowing that his son is only 6 years old and said that almost made me cry myself. It's such a wonderful thing to see that in a child so young. I wish more people would tell their children about God and how he sent his son Jesus to die for our sins. It's not that difficult to believe, even a child can understand it.
2.43
2.43

2 Comments:
An eight year old girl was being baptized once by the pastor, and he asked her (knowing the answer) in front of the whole church "So, what makes you think you're saved?"
She got a standing ovation in response to her answer: "I know I'm a good girl, but I sinned at least one time and that's enough for me to need Jesus."
That's AWESOME! God is so good. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home