Another Weekend in Winston-Salem
So I've been going to Winston-Salem almost every weekend to learn more about .NET programming and I've learned a lot in this short amount of time. So yesterday after our training session, we decided it was time to have some fun. We ended up going to Olive Garden (yes I love the O.G.) and then going to play pool. It was a great time. I did pretty well in pool and probably would have done a lot better if the table wasn't so slanted. I saw the 8 ball go in off the break 2 times in a row last night, but I think that's do to the table being on a slant. Last night was the first time in a LONG time that I've stayed up till almost 4 in the morning. I don't know what we will end up doing today, but I know it's going to involve a bunch of fun. Time to feed the stomach
~c00se
~c00se

1 Comments:
2.49 yesterday
Note to c00se: J-Dy is about to gnaw his own arm off.
Post a Comment
<< Home