So sick
I'm sick and tired of being...well...sick and tired. Here it is Thursday and I've been sick ALL week. I've only managed to make it to work one day of the week and that was yesterday. I was completely worthless yesterday. I didn't realize it, but I am a real jerk when I am sick. I am just mean to people on reflex. It's completely involuntary. I have got to try to capture some of that so I don't get taken advantage of so much. Yesterday in a course of 8 hours I didn't answer my office phone or work cell phone once. My job is pretty much 80% phone calls. I kind of just showed up yesterday and collected a check, but not really because I'm salary. Needless to say, I didn't go back to work today.
So tomorrow's Friday and marks the end of the 3 week process of waiting to hear something from my interview in VA. So I guess that means I didn't get the job. Oh well, I guess it's not God's plan for me to be there. At least I only need to inform 3 people aside from my parents that I didn't get it. J-Dy, D, and Alex. Well time for rest.
2.81
So tomorrow's Friday and marks the end of the 3 week process of waiting to hear something from my interview in VA. So I guess that means I didn't get the job. Oh well, I guess it's not God's plan for me to be there. At least I only need to inform 3 people aside from my parents that I didn't get it. J-Dy, D, and Alex. Well time for rest.
2.81

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home