It's good
This weekend has been great. I've been going to Winston Salem the last couple of weekends to learn more about programming and this weekend was really good. I am starting to realize that I REALLY do know a lot about programming. The things that I thought I didn't understand; I actually do understand. I look forward to going back over the next couple of weeks to work on some projects.
So this weekend on the way home I actually got an added bonus. I stopped in to see J-Dy, I got to meet LP, we ate lunch, we worked on updating my resume, and I finally got my digital camera back. It's been a really good weekend and it may get better, we will see.
~c00se
So this weekend on the way home I actually got an added bonus. I stopped in to see J-Dy, I got to meet LP, we ate lunch, we worked on updating my resume, and I finally got my digital camera back. It's been a really good weekend and it may get better, we will see.
~c00se

1 Comments:
LP sends her best :)
Post a Comment
<< Home