Monday, September 04, 2006

"Crank" was Crunk

I decided to celebrate Labor Day with a day at the movies. My movie of choice was "Crank." The new movie with Jason Statham and Amy Smart. This movie was the anti chick flick. It was action packed, from start to finish. I couldn't believe the stunts in this movie. Everything was crazy insane. I'd have to nomiate this for Guy Movie of the Year. Well it's time to play some Ms. Pacman.

2.55

2 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

I'm a little mad you go from touting Crank to playing Ms. Pacman.

Is it really "Ms" and not "Mrs" after all this time? I thought she was his woman.

8:38 AM  
Blogger c00se said...

Well the game is based on BEFORE they met. If you recall they don't actually meet until Act one and then they start chasing each other in Act two and I don't know what happens in act three because I stink at Ms. Pacman. Actually I have got to Act three I just don't remember.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home