Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Yeah...so I just found out I am a selfish eccentric cock...

So I took my brother out for his 27th birthday. I told him we could go to Outback, Texas Roadhouse, Olive Garden, Smokey Bones, anywhere he wanted and where does he choose? Well he chose the same Chinese Restaurant we go to every two weeks. wtfmate! However, I didn't really mind because I was in the mood for chinese. I love Tung Sing, it's the best.
So while I was there I was looking at the placemat and it had the chinese zodiac on it, and I was reading it and of course I found my year there. It said that I am a eccentric cock and that I am all about work and acquiring more knowledge. That was of course very true until it got to the part about me being selfish. No one has ever considered selfishness as one of my character traits with the exception of my ex girlfriend and she doesn't count.
For some reason all the music that was playing at this restaurant was from the game, Grand Theft Auto Vice City. It really made me want to play that game....that or walk outside and jack someone's motorcycle. I think I am safer playing the game though. Speaking of which I might pop in San Andreas now. NOTE: Gran Turismo 4 comes out tomorrow...yeah baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home