Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekend at Bernies...

Well not really, it was a weekend with the Ray family, but it was AWESOME. Alex invited me to go to the mountains with her fam and it was a blast. We got there Thursday night, watched a movie then went to sleep. The next day we did MAJOR site seeing, went to several "overlooks", arts and craft place, historical parts of town, etc. Came back to the cabin, ate lasagna, played some SPADES. OH yeah, you know I'm all about some spades when I get the chance to play. Bail was promptly set at 500 dollars because Alex and I MURDERED THE OTHER TEAM! After spades it was time for another movie and then bed. We went to Boone that day, saw an AMAZING waterfall, came back after site seeing and played some Tiger Woods 2007. EA sports, if it's in the game; it's in the game. We then cooked out on the grill and had a board game marathon. Scrabble, Boxers and Briefs, and Scrupples. Watched another movie and then went to bed. Woke up to Honey Buckwheat Pancakes. It was good, but all pancakes taste the same smothered in syrup. After breakfast it was time to start the drive home. All and all I've got to say I had so much fun with Alex and her fam, but then again I always do.

2.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home